GE’s 365DisInFx technology is a solution designed to minimize the potential spread of bacteria, viruses, and fungi in virtually any space by leveraging the existing lighting infrastructure. While utilizing actinic UV-A light, clinical testing has shown that GE’s 365DisInFx technology has the ability to significantly reduce common pathogens while being safe for human exposure.
Features of GE 365DisInFx:
- Current’s patented Disinfection lighting technology has shown to combat common pathogens via in-vitro testing (MRSA, bacteriophage MS2, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus faecalis, Escherichia coli, Acinetobacter baumannii, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida albicans and auris.)
- Safe for employees and patients in accordance to the IEC photobiological safety standard 62471 365nm UVA light emitted from the fixture is invisible to the human eye.
- Controls are integrated in fixtures with standard white light. Disinfection light can be controlled inde-pendently of white light using wired or wireless controls.
- The 8-Hour Cycle: Provides an increased disinfection kill rate through high-intensity irradiance with no disruption to workflow.
- The 24-Hour Cycle: Provides low-level, continuous disinfection kill rate through low-intensity irradiance with no disruption to workflow.
*All claims are based upon the proper installation of fixture as detailed in Current’s installation guide.