Lighting Quotations Specialist - Omaha, Nebraska
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Interpret project specifications, plans and requirements to prepare quotations conveying price, delivery, and technical info to customers.
- Value engineer projects to position 3E as the competitive bidder.
- Order material based on project and customer requirements.
- Manage projects to ensure orders remain on time and per requirements.
- Contact engineers and architects to discuss bid project requirements and position 3E’s products favorably.
- Act as liaison between 3E customers and suppliers for price, delivery, service and technical product information as needed.
- Interpret customer needs to design lighting lay-out and product specification for design & build projects.
- Prepare operation and maintenance manuals after project completion.
- Work independently on the quotations team.
Education and/or Experience required:
- 2 year Technical degree or equivalent field experience.
- Strong mathematics, grammar, and geometry skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of lamps, ballast and fixtures a must.
- EPEC Bronze level training a plus.
A post offer drug screen and physical is required. 3E is an Equal Opportunity Employer: