Inventory Handler - North Platte, Nebraska
We have an immediate opening in our North Platte, Nebraska warehouse for an inventory handler.
- Work with inventory by pulling parts for orders and shipments.
- Assist in preparing shipments via our trucks, common carriers or UPS.
- Assist in putting received stock in to inventory.
- Distribute Pick Tickets and create bills of lading.
- Verify receiving documentation, including packing slips, purchase orders and invoices.
- Responsible for entering receipts of material into computerized inventory control system.
- Detail oriented and able work in the fast-paced setting.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Candidate must have a firm grasp of the shipping/receiving process.
- Knowledge of UPS manifests, Fed-Ex shipping, waybills and packing lists a plus.
- Assist in city deliveries and will fill in as route delivery as necessary.
Candidate must be able to operator fork lifts and pallet jacks as necessary to complete tasks. Previous warehouse experience and/or a current CDL is a plus. Candidates must be able to lift 75lbs.A post offer physical and drug screen are required.All qualified will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.