Inside/Counter Sales - Lexington, Nebraska
3E is a great place to start your career. A ground floor opportunity for responsible, outgoing, hard workers who have a positive attitude and commitment to quality customer service. We offer company paid training and abundant advancement opportunities. Responsibilities include selling electrical products to contractors and end users. Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales goals and objectives.
Primary Role: Act as a customer service representative for 3E.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interface politely and professionally with both walk in and call in customers.
- Interpret customer needs and place orders in system for appropriate material.
- Provide customer service duties relating to the customer orders, such as expediting orders, checking on orders, and following up on orders.
- Pick orders periodically for will call and wait customers.
- Receive returns brought back from customers and prepare paperwork to company's quality system requirements.
- Perform cash and credit card transactions including handling money and making change. Answer customer questions relating to products we stock.
- Maintain a relationship with Supplier partners.
- Understand and use the resources available from suppliers to help meet customer's needs.
- Maintain a positive attitude while working with customers and fellow associates to contribute to a good working environment for all.
- Maintain a clean organized retail environment at the city counter.
- Set up & maintain merchandizing displays provided by vendor, located in the showroom.
- Display marketing announcements for supplier programs run at the branch.
- Attend Sales and Training meetings as directed by management.
- Help with trade shows, customer training and other customer events when needed.
- Follow company quality system guidelines and employee manual guidelines.
- Be a strong team member; help other departments when possible.
- Neat appearance
- Polite Demeanor
- Good telephone etiquette
- Basic understanding of products and applications, computer inventory system and warehouse. 3 years in warehouse or equivalent educational experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Commit to completing the Bronze level of EPEC self study sales training. EPEC must be completed in 9 months.
- Agree to take a "Profile Assessment" test.
3E offers a competitive wage and excellent benefits.
Post offer physical and drug screen required. EOE.